Monday, August 4, 2008

Ryan's Summer


So Ryan is having quite the summer for himself. As a present for his 12th B-day last January my Dad and Stepmom gave Ryan a ticket to Florida to come and visit. At the time it seemed like summer was really far off and that sending my kid on a plane to fly 2000 miles by himself wouldn't be that big of a deal. Well summer is here and Ryan is gone. He left last Thursday to fly to Ft. Lauderdale all by himself. He of course made it just fine and is having a great time being spoiled rotten by Grandpa and Grandma Foote. I know that kids have to grow up but Ryan seems to be doing more then his fair share this summer. ( Braces, Contacts, Cell Phone, 1 Week at Boyscout Camp, 10 days in Florida) We miss Ryan being around!! But don't worry Ryan I will save some of the house cleaning for when you get home. I wouldn't want you to feel that you weren't loved. HAHA

1 comment:

Allison said...

I agree with you that Ryan has done his share of growing up this Summer! It seems that he has even grown taller. I bet he is having a great time in Florida. Hopefully he will come home and be more grateful to his mommy for all that she does for him ;)

I miss you!!!