Monday, August 25, 2008

Our 2nd Grade Girl

Dressed in all the latest fashions!!!
She is so cute!!
Showing off her cool new lunch purse
and backpack.

Today Emalee started 2nd grade and we made the morning with no tears. She was really happy and seemed excited for school. Of course her cute clothes and new shoes helped greatly. When I told her how cute she looked, she looked at me and said I know. Good thing she's not conceited. (haha) Let's just hope that she has a really good day. She already told me on the way to school that she wants to become teachers pet again. Just like last year she said. So it looks like were off an running on a another school year that will be full of stories to be told, I'm sure.


1 comment:

Angie said...

I absolutely LOVE those first day of school pictures. They are soooo memorable. I talked with Angie White today and she gave me her blog address, which lead me to the Lloyd's blog, which then lead me to your blog! I was so excited that you have one. I am even more impressed with you now that I know you do blogging in addition to all the 20 million other responsibilities you have. Kim, you are simply AMAZING! I am so glad we are friends!...and neighbors!