Friday, August 22, 2008

Junior High---- Oh My!!!!!

My cute boy!!!
How cool am I!!

So today is Ryan's first day of Junior High!!! The school where Ryan goes has all the 7th graders come the day before school actually starts so they get the school to themselves for the first day. He was excited and nervous. As is Mom and Dad. We can't believe we have a kid old enough to be in Jr. High. Really where did the time go. It seems like just a couple years ago I was taking him to his first day of Kindergarten. Of course we were much to cool to give mom a hug goodbye but that's okay. I'll get him back someday. Emalee on the other hand had a complete melt down in the car after Ryan got out. She doesn't want her brother going to that school. This is the same girl that was cheering yesterday when she found out he had to go to school before her. I guess the realization really hit her that he won't be at the same school that's she's in. So hopefully now that she's had her moment she can start school on Monday tear free. Let's hope. This is going to be a new experience for us all. I know it's going to be a good one or if not at least I'll have plenty to write about.



1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Wow! I can't believe Jessie is in Jr. High also... it hits me differently at different times and when you said Ryan was in Jr. High it hit me a little harder that my baby is there also. So hard to believe. I hope Ryan will keep in touch with Jessie once in a while. I will miss having both of them around on a regular basis. Glad you are doing well. Keep in touch.