Friday, October 2, 2009

Witches



Carrie and I took the kids to Gardner Village to see the witches today. It was pretty crowded because it was mini witch weekend but we still had fun. They had witches doing everything from playing baseball to riding a bike over the stream. There was a lot to do there but most of it cost money so we just walked around and enjoyed the Fall weather and the atmosphere. We did venture into a few stores with all 5 kids under the age of 8 and they were really good. Afterwards we went to McDonald's for lunch (YUM) and the kids got to play some more. I think it was a fun day for all of us.

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Sounds like a GREAT day! I am glad you enjoyed it. Miss you. Take Care!

Tara said...

Kim, this is Tara from way back at good old RC Willey. I have been thinking about you and decided to see if I could track you down somehow and I came across your families blog. You have a beautiful family! I can't believe how old Ryan is now! He was just a little guy when we worked together! I would love to hear from you! My email is mtdeppe@yahoo.com