Thursday, November 19, 2009

Braces and Grades



So it's been awhile again. I just don't seem to have enough time in my days for everything. Emalee got her top braces put on yesterday. She was so excited-- I'm not sure why but she was. She has done really well so far with them and could not wait to wear her new shirt to school today. She looks really cute of course but also is looking more grown up. I don't like that part. She certainly isn't a little girl anymore. The kids got their report cards a couple weeks ago and they are doing so well. Ryan got all A's and only 2 B's. He has a grade point average of 3.5 and has all honors citizenship. I am so PROUD of him. He is such a good kid and I am so lucky to be his mom. I don't always let him know how proud of him I am and I need to be better at that. Emalee is also doing well in school although 3rd grade has definitely been her biggest challenge in school so far. She has all honors citizenship too and her teacher says she works so hard and is so sweet. Yup that's my girl-- she has everyone fooled. HAHAHA. No really I know she is all of those things. She is such a good girl. Zach is doing really well too. We need to work on his fine motor skills a little bit but he is a really good boy at school and has all honors citizenship too. He has adjusted to school so well and loves going. I am so lucky to have such great kids and I am so PROUD to be their Mom !!!

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

She sure looks cute, as always! :) Thats great they are all doing so well in school. If only, I could say the same for my boy! I am at my whits end with him. So glad you finally posted an update. I've been missing you.