Friday, September 25, 2009

A Day In The Life of Zachary

So this is all the medicine that Zachary takes on a daily basis. He takes some in the morning, some in the evening and some of them at both times. I really need to get this all written down so that if anything ever happened someone else would know when and what to give him.
Here is Zach getting his nebulizer treatment. When he doesn't feel good or when he wants to be difficult he makes me sit and hold him and the nebulizer. Most of the time he does it all on is own. Ryan and Emalee have even learned how to hook up his nebulizer and hook him up in his vest. I am so lucky to have such good kids that are willing to help their brother.

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

That's a lot of meds. I don't know how you do it. You are a wonderful mom and are amazing to me. God Bless you all.