Monday, January 12, 2009

You Learned About What In Primary???

As we were leaving church yesterday I was talking to Emalee about Primary. I asked if she had fun and she said yes. So then I asked her if she learned anything?? At first she said no and then she says oh yeah I know what I learned today. So I say what was it ?? She looks straight at me and says we learned about prostitutes. I nearly died. I said you learned what and she said it again. I said are you sure that is what you learned about and she insists that's what they learned. So I decided to just stop by the Primary room on my way out and find out exactly what they could have possibly been teaching. So I run into her teacher from last year and I tell her what Emalee just said, she looked as shocked as me. Then she says to Emalee are you sure it wasn't apostasy. Emalee says oh yeah that's what it was and gives us a big smile. So I am really glad they didn't learn about prostitutes in primary and that Emalee just had the word wrong. Still not sure where she learned that word though. Thanks Angie for clearing things up for me. Only my kids would come up with that they learned about prostitution at church. HAHA.

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Too Funny! AND CUTE!

The Emery's said...

Neil and I were dying reading this. Thanks for the laugh! That's hilarious!

Angie said...

Lol! That was so funny! The look on ur face-that was so funny!