Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sweet 16..........


Today is our 16th wedding anniversary. Yes we have been married for 16 years. I can't believe it. Look at how young we were. It really doesn't seem that long ( well at least most days). I don't let Rich know enough that I appreciate everything that he does for us. I know that the road hasn't always been easy but I'm glad that I'm on this road with him. Thanks for putting up with me for all these years. ( Yes believe it or not I'm not always the easiest person to be married to) I love you and look forward to whatever the future brings. Thanks for the last 16 years.


Oh and look it's our Anniversary and were not in a Hospital. Must be a sign of good things to come. Don't you Think??

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

HAPPY 16th ANNIVERSARY!

Angie said...

I know this is a bit late, but Happy Anniversary!!