Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy 13th B-Day Ryan



As of tomorrow we will officially have a teenager. I can't believe it. Ryan is growing up so fast. I can still remember the day I had him just like it was yesterday. Ryan is turning into a really nice young man and I am so PROUD of him. He is very responsible and very helpful with Emalee and Zach. I know I don't tell him nearly enough how much I appreciate the help that he gives me. So I just wanted to take a minute and let Ryan and everyone else know how happy I am that he is my son and that I love him. I will try to remember this when he is having one of his teenage moments, which are coming more and more frequently. I know he is a handsome kid but wasn't he a really cute baby!!! HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!!!

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN! Welcome to teenage life. Wish you and Jessie could spend more time together. Have a wonderful day!