Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Zach

Zach is not to interested in having his picture taken
can you tell!!!
Here we finally got a good one. Only took 12 pictures.
All set for Preschool.

Zach started his last year of Preschool today. He was very excited and had his backpack completely loaded with stuff he didn't need. ( I cleaned it out before he got out of the house with it.) Yesterday Zach FINALLY had his appointment with his new Doctor up at Primary Children's. We really liked her and she seems to really want to get to the bottom of what is going on. It's only taken us 5 1/2 years to find a doctor to help us. He had some blood work done and is going in for another test tomorrow. She thinks it could be one of 5 or 6 different things. So we are just going to start narrowing them down. I am just hoping and praying that we really get an answer this time and that every test doesn't come back inconclusive. Which has always been the standard answer with every other doctor. So I will keep you updated as to what we find out. I really think this Doctor won't give up until we get an answer!!! YEAH!!!



1 comment:

Angie said...

Kim! Your family is so cute! I really hope that you find some peace with all that is happening around you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys! Zach and Em are always welcome at my house if you need to get away, or if they need to come and play! You are the best, and oh yea, congrats on your new calling. LOL! That is funny and I can relate! You rock!