Monday, June 30, 2008

Emalee and Mom "Dancing Queens"

Emalee's class learned this dance about 4 weeks before the recital. She loved it. She loved the bikini and she loved how much her dad would shake his head and cover his eyes whenever she did the dance.

Okay so they offered an adult dance class at Emalee's dance studio this year and I got roped into taking it by one of the other moms. What I didn't know at the time was that they wanted us to perform at the recital. So I ended up performing at the dance recital. It surely wasn't the best dance ever but I had a good time. I just kept telling myself that it's good to push yourself to do things that make you uncomfortable and put you outside of your comfort zone. Well this certainly did that. Overall I think we didn't look to bad for a bunch of mom's.

2 comments:

Allison said...

That was awesome! Good for you to go out of your comfort zone and do something fun like that! I am very proud of you ;)

The Emery's said...

Do your thing girl!! You are my HERO!! Hahaha... loved it! Way to go! That was awesome.

P.S. Love the new look of the blog.

Michelle