Monday, March 30, 2009

Lost and Found Again !!!



So here are our fugitives!!! Yes, Dudley and Roxey made another run for it yesterday in the middle of that blinding snow storm. I have no idea why they feel the need to run but apparently they do. They literally were not even outside for more then 10 minutes when we realized they were gone. The kids of course were upset and I was just MAD. I am so sick of chasing after them. So off Rich and I went in zero visibility to look for the 2 dumb dogs. After about 6 hours of looking and waiting in the Walmart parking lot ( That's where they usually go--Every other time that's where they have been found) We gave up. I had put out a couple ads on line and had checked the pounds website through out the day with no luck. Later in the afternoon I checked the pounds website again and sure enough it sounded like our 2 fugitives. So first thing this morning we are at the pound picking up our run-a-ways. They were found by the airport #2 and somebody dropped them off at the pound. $94 later they are home and the kids are happy. I'm still mad!!I decided to snap some pictures since I never have any to put out on my lost dog ads before they run again. So here are the guilty two. They look like they are in trouble don't they. I think they must be part cat because they certainly seem to have more then 9 lives.

4 comments:

The Emery's said...

I totally understand your frustration. We had a dog exactly like these 2. She even got to the point where she could jump our 6 foot fence. There was NO keeping her in and it was SO FRUSTRATING and gets WAY EXPENSIVE. The pound eventually knew her by name. Anyway, I'm glad you found them as they are such pretty dogs! But I hear ya about being MAD!! And of all the bad weather days to run away!

Anonymous said...

Darn dogs! Maybe if you gave them timeout more they wouldn't act the way they do ;)

Jeff & Elise said...

Hi! I'm sorry about your runaway dogs! I'm Rocky's mama! Do you remember Rocky? He's Dudley's bro. I love these dogs and love to see pics of my baby's litter mates. We also have a chocolate lab, her name is Kaia. Check out our blog, we have pics of Rocky and Kaia on there. If you go to last April, you can read the story about Rocky's paralysis. I'm super excited to start reading your blog. :) Elise

Btflgal said...

Rich and Kim, my offer still stands... I will take Dudley off your hands whenever you decide! :)

Seriously though, that sounds stressful! Glad it turned out.