Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Decorations


So I wasn't going to put up all of my Christmas decorations this year. I kept thinking to myself it's a lot of work and nobody ever sees it but us. But when it came right down to it I ended up putting everything up. It turned out really nice and I will love having all this stuff around until Christmas Day. By then I will want to rip it all down and those that know me know that it will all be down on the 26th. So I thought I would take some pictures to show off all of my work. Because before I know it I will be putting it all away again. Happy Holidays.

2 comments:

29r Cowboy said...

Hmmmm the word OVERACHIEVER comes to mind when I see these pics.... 2 trees??? 2 trees?????? They are beautiful and you are right, you don't ever do anything half way!

Anonymous said...

Oops that 29r cowboy is me and yahoo was signed in on Ryan's name hahahahaha