Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memories

Okay I saw this on a couple of my friends blogs. So hopefully the few of you will play along.

1. Add a comment on my blog. Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

The Emery's said...

I remember the first time I came visiting teaching at your house and just feeling like a retard! I was so intimidated by you, and I have no idea why. As I got to know you better that slowly faded. I think I just wanted you to like me so bad that I didn't know what to do with myself. :) Working in Primary with you was AWESOME! You always had such cute fun ideas. And more than anything I remember your strength and determination. It seemed as though you were always passing through a trial. I couldn't believe you're strength. I learned so much from you Kim. I still am. Way to stay in there girl! You rock!

Michelle

Ruth said...

ok so we have our pg. up now there isn't much on it and no pic. but we haven't had time to sit down and do that hopefully after today and after shane's final we can find some time to put some more stuff on it :) My favorite memory of you was right after i got called into the primary, you told me that you wanted me in there cuase we both like diet Coke :) it just made me laugh and you have been a friend ever since in miss working in the primary with you guys that was soooooooo much fun. hopefully if it is meant to be we can do it agian? :)
Ruth

Ruth said...

oh i almost forgot our pg name is the same as your's except shaneruthjefferyfamily instead of richkimgraham so when you get some time you can check it out :)

Allison said...

I've got lots of fun memories with you! I love the times we have spent going shopping ... especially the morning after Thanksgiving each year. I remember getting pedicures for our birthdays, going to Desert Star Theater, hanging out at McDonalds with the kids, etc, etc, etc. We will make lots more fun memories together in years to come too! :)